Lasagne with salmon, spinach, ricotta and chives is an easy dish to make and really delicious.
C’caters to every day for dinner with friends.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 12 sheets of lasagne
- 200 g ricotta
- 20 cl cream
- 400 g’spinach branch, fresh or frozen
- 250 g fresh salmon cut into strips or thin slices
- 50g grated parmesan
- 1 bunch of chives
- Salt and pepper
Lasagna recipe with salmon and spinach:
This recipe for lasagna with salmon and fresh spinach is a subtle blend of tasty vegetables and a great fish to cook lasagna.
- In a saucepan, thaw the cubes’frozen spinach up’in that’he n’there is more’water in the pan
- S’he s’is d’fresh spinach, we go directly to the’next step by gently fry the spinach with ricotta
- Remove from heat and add the ricotta. Mix gently until’to obtain’a homogeneous mixture
- Chop the chives and add it to the preparation
In a baking dish:
- Butter the dish in order to’prevent the lasagne sheets from sticking
- Start by covering the bottom of the dish with lasagne sheets
- Add on some of the ricotta mixture, spinach and basil
- Then add a little cream and salmon
- Repeat this process, alternating lasagne sheet, mix ricotta, spinach and basil, fresh cream and salmon up’in that’he n’there is more’ingredient
- Finish with lasagne sheets and sprinkle everything with grated Parmesan
Bake at last the whole 30 to 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 °.