Here delicious lasagna recipe with pumpkin and cream cheese, easy and fast.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 700 g pumpkin very firm
- 30 g’shallots
- 40 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch thyme ground
- 1 pinch laurel ground
- 150 g fresh cheese (type Môret St, Kiri ...)
- 15 cl of cream
- 200 g lasagna precooked
- 40 g’grated cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Lasagne with pumpkin and cream cheese
Peel the pumpkin. The steam 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 6).
- Chop the shallots and cook them in a pan with 20g of butter.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, the’Drain and dry in the oven 10 minutes. Mix it with eggs, shallots, thyme and bay leaf.
- Season to taste.
- Beat the cream cheese with 10 cl cream.
In a buttered dish (20 g)
- Add noodles. Top with cheese, then d’a layer of preparing pumpkin.
- Renew’operation (lasagna, cheese, pumpkin).
- Finish with a lasagna.
- Pour the remaining cream and sprinkle’grated cheese.
Bake 20 minutes.
Learn more about the pumpkin
Potherb d’South America, pumpkin belongs to the family of cucurbit. Widely grown in the south of France, the harvest is in’fall.
To choose, do not hesitate to weigh it and to’watch: it must be heavy and firm, its bark should reveal no spot or crack.
Integer, the pumpkin will keep for several weeks (or months!), In a cool, dry place. In the refrigerator, it will keep
days s’it has begun. Cru (white) or cooked, it also supports very well freezing.
Recipe: C. Fradin, Photo: C. Herlédan