The rabbit with lemon, olives and fresh ginger recipe is both tasty and fragrant but easy.
C’is a plate which can be achieved throughout the’year but the freshness makes it a recipe for’was ideal.
Preparation time: 30 min
Rest and marinade: 2 to 24 pm
Cooking time: 1 hour
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 rabbit divided
- 3 lemons
- 200g of’pitted olives (ideally scented with’garlic and basil)
- 20g fresh ginger
- 5 cloves’garlic
- 20 cl’oil’olive
- 1 small bunch coriander
- Salt and pepper
Lemon rabbit recipe, olives and ginger:
This recipe can be prepared a few hours before the meal but it will be even better if the rabbit is marinated for 24 hours. C’is the guarantee’have a rabbit impregnated flavors and tender after cooking.
Preparing the marinade:
- Squeeze the juice’1 lemon
- Peel and chop ginger
- Peel and chop 2 cloves’garlic
- Mix with 15 cl’oil’olive
In the baking dish, brush rabbit with marinade and cover with’cling film and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours (plus marinating time is long and the better the recipe)
Lemon rabbit cooking, olives and ginger:
Once well marinated rabbit, we will add the remaining ingredients for cooking.
- Add pitted olives
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons and place them between the pieces of rabbit (you can also use preserved lemons)
- Pour the rest of the’oil’olive above
- Finally have 4-5 cloves’remaining garlic without peeling between the rabbit pieces
- Bake in oven at 180 ° for 60 minutes
He n’is not necessary to cover the dish but it is imperative to the’watering regularly ...
The rabbit with lemon, olives and ginger can be used with potato, semolina or rice.
Before serving, chop the cilantro that you can spread on the rabbit.