Koulibiak is a delicious dish crust of’Russian origin, made with salmon. Here are our delicious koulibiak recipe for salmon, spinach and County.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pastry block
- 400g fillet salmon
- 150 g ofspinachs frozen
- 50 g of white rice
- 200 g County grated
- 2 shallots chopped
- 15 cl of white wine (Côtes du Jura)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 cl Macvin Jura
- 20 cl cream
- Salt and pepper
Salmon and Spinach Koulibiac County
- Together the wine, lemon juice, half the shallots, salt and pepper and marinate salmon.
- Cook rice.
- Sauté spinach thawed to the pan. Mix with the rice.
Preheat oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Roll dough into a rectangle.
- In the center, spread the rice and spinach and place the salmon and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Close to sealing the edges well.
- Brown paste with egg yolk beaten and bake 30 min.
- Reduce the marinade in a saucepan with the remaining shallots and Macvin.
- Add cream and paprika and let thicken.
- Serve hot Koulibiac, sliced and topped with sauce.
- All salmon recipes
- Our County-based recipes