You n’that have’an hour to surprise your guests with only 20 minutes to cook? Here is a perfect dish, the ravioli with smoked haddock gratin.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
In the box
- 1 haddock fillet 250g approximately
- 4 plate ravioli
- 20 gr golden sesame
In the closet
- 20 g butter
- 30 grams of flour
- 50 cl milk
- freshly ground pepper
Gratin recipe for ravioli with haddock
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 6).
- Remove the haddock skin by pulling and detail the fillet into small cubes.
In a baking dish,
- Spread a little béchamel, have one plate ravioli, a few cubes of smoked haddock.
- Add some white sauce, again one plate ravioli and so on ending for a plate ravioli and a little béchamel.
- End with a round of pepper mill and sprinkle with sesame.
Bake for 15 min. and served hot right out of the oven.
Make the béchamel:
In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the butter and discard at once vigorously mixing the flour to form a paste.
Very quickly, gradually add milk stirring constantly with a whisk to avoid formation of lumps.
Let thicken a few minutes. continuing to mix.
The HelloFresh trick:
As you add milk, let the fire over low heat.
Once all the integrated milk, increasing slightly the fire to take the béchamel faster, while rapidly mixing not the sauce clings to the bottom and begins to make lumps.
If the sauce is too thick, add a little water.
You can also add a little ground nutmeg, once the sauce is thick.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "