You have a festive meal preparation or’irresistible desire to please, here's the recipe for gougeres both cheese and fennel seeds.
Preparation time : 25 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200 g chews
- 60 gr of Emmental grand cru
- 60g Fourme d'Ambert
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. coffee seed fennel
- 40 g butter
- 55 ml of water
- 65 grams of flour
- 1 olive oil net
- 1 balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- baking paper
Recipe Gougères both cheese and fennel seeds
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th.7) and remove the plate or oven rack.
- In 2 bowls, prepare the right amount of water and flour. Eggs out of the refrigerator.
- Cut fourme into small cubes and set aside in a bowl.
- Grated Emmental and reserve in a bowl.
In a saucepan, heat water, 1 pinch of salt and butter. When the mixture boils,
- Pour one blow the flour and quickly stir with a wooden spatula.
- Reduce heat and dry the paste over low heat, stirring continuously for 3 min. about.
- The dough should not cook but form a ball that comes off of the pan well.
Off the heat, add the eggs 1-1 strong mixing. (If you have a sore arm is perfectly normal!). Season with a little pepper and add the grated cheese and fennel seeds. Mix.
On a baking sheet,
- Have a fairly large baking paper.
- Make small balls of dough and arrange on each of them a small square of fourme.
- It should get about 18 balls, about the size of a small ball of tennis. Put all for 15 min.
While the cheese puffs are cooking, rinse and dry the salad, then place in a bowl. Add olive oil and vinegar, season lightly and mix.
Serve accompanied by cheese puffs right out of the oven.
Depending on the type of oven you have (convection or not), it is best to effectively monitor the cooking. Do not open too early, Gougères would risk falling!
For the impatient, you can prepare one single large gougère. In this case, it is best to place it in a high-sided flat, well-buttered.
Then spread half of the dough in the dish, add small pieces of fourme and cover with remaining dough. Then count 20 min. cooking.
The suggestion of HelloFresh:
If you do not have an oven, make a cheese omelet that you enjoy with this salade.Pour, beat the eggs in a bowl, add the cheese, fennel seeds, then season.
Heat in a hot pan with 1 butter.