Both delicious and easy to make, the dandelion jelly is an original recipe idea.
Surprise your friends and enjoy this taste jelly on bread, dessert or side dish.
Ingredients dandelion jelly:
- 365 Flower dandelion
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 liter and a half’water
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
Read: benefits and virtues of the dandelion Health
Recipe of the dandelion jelly:
Dandelion jelly recipe is simple to make, the longest being to’pull many dandelions to get to collect enough flowers.
But in the spring when the warm weather arrives, this exercise is far’be unpleasant ...
- Start by washing the flowers
- Let them dry for several hours
- Cut the lemons and oranges into small pieces, put them in the bowl of’water and then add the flowers.
- Make cook cook all simmer for 1 hour maximum
- Strain, using’cheesecloth and squeeze everything to get the most juice
- Mix everything in the jam pan and add the sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes at low heat.
- Pour into jars previously scalded.
- Close the jars immediately and return them in order’improve conservation
Recipe from Paloup (62)
- Read also: dandelion, a flower like no other
- Treat yourself with rhubarb jam