You want to make a fresh and fragrant input or small glasses of’appetizer for a cocktail, here is the recipe cucumber gazpacho with fresh mint.
Both simple to make and delicious to eat, this recipe should impress your guests!
Cucumber gazpacho ingredients for 4 people:
Cucumber is a vegetable that’found from May to September which rather makes it a recipe for’summer.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 twenty sheets mint fresh
- 2 Bulgarian yoghurt or Fjord
- Lime juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 small clove’garlic
- 1 teaspoon’oil’olive
- 1 sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of the cucumber gazpacho with fresh mint:
- Start by washing cucumber
- Peel the cucumber lengthwise, leaving a strip of about 2
- Remove the seeds s’there.
- Cut the cucumber into small dice
- Emboss half mint (about 10 sheets)
It is then necessary just put all the ingredients in a small bowl (Cucumber, yogurt, mint, lemon juice, garlic, oil’olive oil and sherry vinegar) to marinate.
- We will marinate this preparation for 6 to 12 (this step n’is not essential but makes it easier to mix the aromas and flavors)
- It then goes all in blender
- Rectifies it with salt and pepper
- Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- They serve in glasses or even in bowls s’he s’is d’an entry.
As a decoration using the remaining mint leaves and possibly diced cucumber you have kept.
- We can assist all small grilled toast lightly scented with’garlic.