Raspberry jelly is a tasty and fruity recipe as easy as quick to perform.
Ingredients, cooking time and potting, here is the recipe for raspberry jelly.
Ingredients 6-8 pots 325 g :
- 2 kg of raspberries,
- 1 kg of granulated sugar,
- 1 lemon,
- 1 knob of butter.
- Find Out : raspberries-based recipes
- Additional : revenue jellies and jams
- For culture : plant and maintain a raspberry
Recipe of the gElea raspberries
- Put the raspberries in a bowl to make jams and die over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 10 to 15 minutes ,.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and set aside 24 h.
- Place the raspberries through a sieve or food mill fine grid and trample them to collect the juice.
- Weigh and count the same weight of sugar.
- Pour the juice into the bowl rinsed jams, add lemon juice, then bring over a high heat.
- Add the granulated sugar gradually, stirring constantly with a large spatula in to activate its dissolution.
- Bring to a simmer, skim and add the butter.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then check the plug by running a little preparation on a saucer: it must freeze almost instantly.
- Put in jars previously boiled and dried.
- Wait until the jelly has cooled completely to cover.
- Label and store in a cool dry place, away from light and moisture.
- Discover: all raspberry-based recipes.
- In addition: all recipes jellies and jams
- Cultural side: plant and maintain a raspberry