The yogurt cake is a must for quick and easy delicious desserts to make.
Adding some pears, you will make more of that fruit!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 yoghurt pot
- 2 sugar pots
- 3 flour pots
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pot’oil
- 1/2 yeast packet
- 3 pears
Yoghurt cake recipe with pears:
Start by preheating the oven to 200 ° (th 6-7)
- Peel the pears and remove seeds
- Cut pears into small pieces
- In a bowl, put the yogurt and then clean the pot you go later use
- Fill the jar of sugar and put two pots with yoghurt
- Add the 3 whole eggs
- Mix thoroughly order’thoroughly mixed
- Fill three pots of flour and add to the rest and yeast
- Mix order’a smooth paste
- Stir’oil and mix again
In a pie dish, butter the bottom and the walls
- Add pears and pour batter over
Bake in a hot oven for a cooking time 30-35 min.