Carrot and sweet potato pancake, minced veal and coriander market, here's a nice program for your menu!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 veal cutlets in walnut about 150 gr
- 2 carrots
- 1 yam
- 2 stalks celery
- some leaves coriander
In the closet
- 1 egg
- 2 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe vegetable patties and minced veal with coriander
- Cut the ends of carrots and sweet potatoes. Peel and grate.
- Cut the ends of celery stalks and remove the fibrous parts.
To do this, from one of the cut ends and pull with a small knife protruding parts (like beans). Cut thin slices then.
In a bowl,
- Mix the grated vegetables, celery and whole egg. Stir and season with a little salt and pepper.
Heat a skillet large enough 1 c. tablespoons olive oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, make little piles with vegetables.
- Press lightly on top and brown 4 min. each side over medium heat.
In the meantime,
- Slice the veal and season.
- Chop cilantro and mix with the calf.
Remove the first batch of cookies, place them on a paper towel on a plate and keep warm. Perform a second plurality of wafers.
When patties are turned on their second side, heat a pan with butter.
- Over high heat, sear the veal 30 sec. without mixing.
- Stir and cook for 1 min. (Must be dew) and serve with pancakes.
- Allow about 4 patties midsize per person.
The HelloFresh info:
If you do not have an egg, you can still achieve the patties. Then they will look like more of a paillasso
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "