Here is a tasty dessert with chocolate and crunchy recipe for crunchy chocolate cake.
Quick and easy to prepare, it should delight the taste buds of your guests.
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 100g Lindt chocolate cooking 70%
- 100 g of butter
- 150 g of sugar
- 50 g flour
- 3 whole eggs
Recipe for crunchy chocolate cake
1. Make cool in water bath dark chocolate broken into pieces.
Meanwhile, soften the butter with a spatula in a bowl.
Mix these two ingredients and work the mixture until smooth.
2. Mix also sugar, flour and beaten eggs. Then mix in the chocolate dough and work it all for about ten minutes.
3. Pour into a pie pan nonstick 22 cm in diameter and bake in the oven at 200 ° C (th. 6/7) for twenty minutes.
Let cool and unmold.
4. IT is possible to frost top of cake at the exit of the oven with a chocolate bar melted in milk in a little sweet milk and butter.
Photo credit: Ed Solar.