Very easy to achieve, here fondant without cooking based on dates, raisins, pistachio, coconut and of course chocolate.
Preparation : 20 min
Level of difficulty : Easy
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200 g dates
- 50 g grapes dry
- 10 g of molten cocoa butter
- 60 g pistachios unsalted
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons raw cacao
- 5 cups milk
- 20g unsalted butter
- 50 g of chips coconut
- 20 g powdered coconut
Recipe basis without cooking
- At’Using’a knife, chop the dates. Place them in the blender with raisins, cocoa butter and half the pistachios. Mixer.
- Arrange the mixture into the circles of stainless steel or ramekins. Settle. Place in the fridge.
- Clean the blender and pour the cocoa, milk, melted butter and coconut shavings. Mixer.
- Pour this mixture over the prepared base.
- Lay back in the blender the rest of pistachios and powdered coconut. Mixer coarsely.
- Post this mixture on top of the cream and place in the fridge until’before serving.
Dessert very easy and quick to do. You can prepare the base with dried figs, apricots or prunes !
Complements of’information about the dates
Long, 4 cm for ten grams, the date is a small but extremely generous fruit!
Toning the nervous system, it is particularly energy (300 calories per 100 g) which makes a sweetness to consume ideally during’a sporting effort.
High in fiber and sugars, as’body absorbs easily, it is also provided with’a healthy dose of essential minerals: calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and various vitamins (B1, B2, PP).
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel