Here is a typical Italian entry called frittata, with delicious soy beans and feta.
Preparation : 20 min
Baking : 25 min
Rest 2 h
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 120 g’bean soy
- 20g salted butter
- 3 spring onions with stems 100g feta
- 5 branches mint
- 6 eggs
- 25 cl milk
- 35 g of corn starch
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of the feta frittata soya-beans
In a saucepan,
- Pour’water. Bring to a boil, add salt and soy beans. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat, drain and rinse’cold water. Book.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Butter a dish with 5 g of butter.
- Wash, dry and chop the onions and half of their stems.
- Crumble the feta.
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop mint.
- In a skillet melt butter. Add onions and cook until’to obtain a slightly brown.
- Divide the soybeans in the bottom of’a baking dish, add the onions, feta cheese and scatter mint.
In a bowl,
- whisk eggs with a pinch of salt, add the milk and cornstarch. Season to taste. Pour this device over the vegetables and bake for 25 minutes.
Serve chilled with’appetizer (dice) or entry.
READ MORE ...
This popular Italian dishes form a thick omelette filled with all kinds of’ingredients: onions, zucchini, herbs, meats ...
100% natural, the’egg is a food rich in protein, substituting itself perfectly to the meat.
It has the ability to reduce hunger and thus helps to consume fewer calories throughout the day s’it is eaten for breakfast. The yolk’Eggs are rich in cholesterol and saturated fat.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel