The leek fondue recipe is both quick to make and ideal to accompany your fish, Saint-Jacques and white meats.
Embellished with a few pink peppercorns, it will make it fragrant.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 3 beautiful leeks (Or 6 small)
- 3 shallots
- 25g butter
- 1 net of’oil’olive
- 10 cl of white wine
- Pink peppercorns
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of the leek fondue with pink peppercorns:
If the preparation is easy and relatively quick, successful fondue of leeks lies mainly in cooking. The leeks must be well cooked but not browned.
- First remove the green leeks
- Peel and wash the leeks
- Cut the leeks in white uniform size pieces
- Peel and chop the shallots
- Heat butter in a pan with the net of’oil’olive
- Add leeks, berries, and the shallots and sauté over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring regularly
- Reduce heat to low, cover and leather for 10 to 12 min
- Rectify’seasoning and serve hot