The chicken fingers and quinoa with dried fruit are easy to do for a result both crisp and fragrant.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 150 g of rice flour
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon paprika
- 3 cutlets chicken
- 40g salted butter pepper mill
- 1 piece of ginger
- 10 cl soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp. cider vinegar
Quinoa with Dried Fruit:
- 60 g of dried fruit mixture (hazelnuts, pistachios, pine nuts, raisins, etc.)
- 250 g quinoa mixed
- 20 g melted salted butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe for chicken fingers and quinoa with dried fruit
In a skillet, roast nuts without fat. - Preheat oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 6/7.).
Prepare the sauce:
- Peel and grate the’equivalent’1 tsp. Coffee ginger.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, ginger, sugar cane, chili and apple cider vinegar.
- Film and place in the fridge.
In a bowl,
- Mix the rice flour, paprika and pepper.
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips 5 cm long and 2 cm wide.
- Coat each piece of chicken in the flour mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter and then pour the chicken. Coat the pieces.
- Bake for 5 minutes of cooking and then return them.
- Pour the sauce and continue cooking, turning the pieces again after 10 minutes.
- Cook 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the quinoa:
- In a saucepan, boil the’water, salt and pour the previously rinsed quinoa.
- Cook 10 minutes from the resumption of’boiling.
- Switch off, cover and let stand 2 minutes before’drain.
- Just before serving, add melted butter, nuts and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel