We do not always think, we say that it is complicated to prepare ... However, the fish is cooking easy and lends itself to a thousand variations. Examples with these recipes seafood Label Rouge.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 turbot fillets skinless Label Rouge
- 1 bunch’green asparagus
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 50g butter
- 40 g flour
- 3 c. tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt, pepper.
Recipe of fillet of turbot steamed, frothy citrus sauce
- Wash citrus zest and draw into strips.
- Set aside in half.
- Chop the rest and fry in butter about 10 min.
- Pour into a strainer to get the butter, let cool.
- Wash asparagus, cut the base and bake 15 minutes in a pan’boiling salted water, tip up.
- Prepare the sauce by stirring flour in 1 dl’cold water. Boil ½ liter’water in a saucepan and pour the flour.
- Salt and pepper and let reduce by mixing up’to desired consistency.
- Stir in the butter’citrus fruit into small pieces and cream.
- Book sauce bath.
- Salt and pepper the’within the turbot fillets, place a strap to peel’orange and lemon and roll each fillet on itself. Do keep in’Using’a wooden pick.
- Place fillets in a steamer and cook for about 10 minutes.