D’Italian, focaccia bread is a flat and baked. Here with artichokes and herbs from the garden.
Preparation : 30 min
Baking : 35 min
Rest 2 h
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 300 g gluten free flour
- 5 g of dry yeast
- 1 tsp. Coffee table salt
- 1 tsp. gum guar Coffee 20 cl’lukewarm water
- 10 cl’oil’olive
- 2 onions
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 pepper
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 800 g of tomato
- 20g salted butter
- 1 tsp. tablespoon scoop of sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g of cheese (feta, Petit Breton, etc.) 1 jar of’artichokes to’oil
- 2 pinches of pepper
Recipe for focaccia with cheese and artichokes
- In a food processor, place the flour, baking powder, fine salt, guar gum. Mix and pour the’water and 5 cl’oil in the middle. Mix for 10 minutes.
- When the dough is elastic, remove it, form a ball and place in a bowl. Cover with’a cloth and let rise between 1 am and 2 am 30 in a dry, warm place. The dough should double in volume.
In the meantime:
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Slice the chicken.
- Wash and chop the pepper.
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and sauté the’onion. Add chicken, cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add the tomatoes, yellow pepper, sugar, lemon juice and 5 cl’water. Cook over medium heat. The sauce should thicken.
- Cut the cheese.
- Do not drain the artichokes and slice.
- Roll out the dough, place it on a baking sheet lined prior to’a baking paper. Let rise again for 30 to 40 minutes.
Preheat oven to 210 ° C (th. 7),
- Prick the dough with 2 fingers.
- Pour and spread the prepared tomatoes and chicken. Arrange the artichokes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour 5 cl’oil, spice, salt lightly (the cheese is salty) and add the rosemary.
- Bake 30 minutes.
To serve, cut into pieces and focaccia enjoyed warm or cold.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel