Quick and easy to prepare, this vegetable flan is a great recipe. Accompany him to’good lettuce and you will be conquered.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 clove’garlic
- 20g butter
- 400 g of julienne vegetables (eg carrot, turnip, leek)
- 3 eggs
- 50 g of milk powder
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon cornstarch
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Vegetable flan recipe
Preheat oven to 220 ° C (th. 7/8).
- To peel, and chop the degerminating’garlic.
In a skillet,
- Melt butter, add’chopped garlic and cook the julienne vegetables 5 minutes on low heat.
In a bowl,
- break the eggs, beat the milk powder, a dash of’water and cornstarch (relax with a little more’water if necessary).
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Pour into ramekins julienne or a large dish, then cover the’flan.
- Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel