Input or dish accompanied’good lettuce, leek puff Saint-Marcellin and caramelized onions in balsamic vinegar should succumb your guests!
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 3 leeks
- 2 onions
- 4 square puff
- 2 Saint-Marcellin
- 2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 c. Coffee sugar
- 2 knobs butter
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- baking paper
Laminated leeks and Saint-Marcellin, caramelized onions in balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 6).
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Cut the ends of the leeks, then cut into 2 in thickness. Detail the then thinly. Rinse and drain.
In a hot pan,
- Add 1 knob of butter and reduce the onions over medium heat for 10 minutes. Halfway through, add the balsamic vinegar and sugar (optional) and finish cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook the leeks in a second pan with the other nut butter, for 10 minutes. medium heat.
Meanwhile, cut the cheese into 2 in the thickness to obtain 4 round shuffleboard.
- Remove the square laminated packaging and place on the work surface.
- On each spread some pickled onions, leeks and some end with a puck from Saint-Marcellin.
- Fold the edges toward the center, on the Saint-Marcellin, in order to close the puff.
- Then place them on baking paper on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Enjoy right out of the oven with a good lettuce !
The practical info HelloFresh:
You can also make one large pie or tart in small round molds if you have any.
You can also simply create mini pizza creating circles of dough with a medium bowl (it will serve you punch).
Tip: its size should be slightly larger than the diameter of the cheese!
The HelloFresh trick:
This recipe also performs very well with square or laminated sheets of pastry for lightness.
You can also directly support the proposed entry with.
This will support a fully coherent and delicious!