Treat yourself with this laminated recipe with mushrooms and crunchy fennel salad.
Preparation time: 20 min - Cooking time: 25 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300g mushrooms (depending on market: chanterelles, trumpets ...)
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 shallots
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ bunch parsley
- 30g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 bulbs fennel
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 3 c. in s. argan oil
- ½ bunch coriander
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of puff mushrooms and crunchy fennel salad
Brush the mushrooms to rid them of their impurities (twigs, sand, earth ...). For the dirtiest, place in a colander and pass them in ice water and drain thoroughly. Cut them into strips.
- Slice the shallots and garlic finely and sauté casserole (or pan) in a butter background.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and mix well. Saute a few moments.
- Divide the mushrooms in 4 molds creme brulee and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cut the puff pastry discs the size of the mold by protruding about 0.5 cm. Brush brush the edges of the molds with egg yolk. Place the dough like a lid on mushrooms. The yolk will seal the dough on the molds.
Preheat oven to 200 ° C and bake at half maximum for 15 to 20 minutes of cooking. Cooking is complete when the dough is golden and slightly convex.
During cooking laminated, prepare the fennel salad:
- Wash, dry and finely chop the fennel.
- Squeeze orange and lemon and pour the juice into a bowl.
- Add salt, argan oil, pepper and chopped coriander.
- Place the chopped fennel in the salad bowl and mix well.
Serve hot accompanied laminated salad fresh and crisp fennel.
To enhance the fennel salad, add some apple Granny sticks and orange zest. To test it in the same range of flavors: fennel confit with orange juice. Fennel cut in half lengthways and cooked gently in a background of orange juice and butter.
Credit: © Philippe Dufour