How about revisiting Spanish recipe empanadillas ? Khaki persimon of quince paste, a little mint leaves and voila. Impress your guests by orginalité this dessert!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 khaki persimon
- 50 grams of pulp quince
- 12 ravioli dough disks
- 1 egg, beaten
- Icing sugar
- Mint leaves
Recipe khaki persimon empanadillas and quince
- Brush the edges of the ravioli dough disks with beaten egg
- Add the kaki and quince cut into small strips.
- Close the disk to form a semi-circle and brown in frying.
- Remove the empanadillas frying.
- Ask them for a moment on a paper towel.
- Then sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Remove the empanadillas on a plate.
- Accompany them a few mint leaves.
A picture credit: khaki persimon / Alberto Herraiz - El Fogon
See also the recipe: Duo khaki persimon marinated artichoke, breaded dried olive and mint-flavored with mandarin oil