Here is a marriage of flavors and freshness with the sliced turkey on fusillini tagliatelle and parsnip, tomato basil sauce.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
In your cart:
- 250g turkey breast
- 2 small parsnip
- 2 stalks basil
- 200g fusillini tricolor
- 3 tomatoes cluster
In the closet:
- 1 c. of sugar (optional)
- 1 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of’sliced turkey on Fusillini tagliatelle and parsnip, tomato basil sauce
Heat 1 pot of salted water.
- Remove the stalks of tomatoes and a small cut in the shape of a cross on the opposite rounded part.
- Put tomatoes 30 sec in the pot of boiling water. Recover with a skimmer and peel (keep the water in the pan to parsnips).
- Cut into medium sized cubes (although keep the pulp). Heat cubes and tomato pulp in a small pan with 1 tbsp. tablespoons oil, coarsely chopped mint and sugar (optional).
- Season, stir and leave on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- To warm the water in the pan. Meanwhile, peel the parsnips, cut the ends and detail in tagliatelle. Blanch 3 minutes. in the pot of boiling water, then drain. Add the tomato sauce.
- Boil one second pot of salted water, pour fusillini and cook 5 min.
- Meanwhile, season the turkey breast and cut into small cubes. Enter the 3 min. high heat in a pan with 1 butter.
- Drain pasta and place in the plates. Add the tomato sauce over the turkey pieces and mint leaves.
The suggestion of HelloFresh :
To vary the pleasures, replace the turkey with the 'meat Grisons' minced into small sticks. It comes from the best cuts of lean oxen.
Very easy to digest, the dried beef is very low in fat, rich in trace minerals and protein.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, home delivery simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients