Here is a recipe that blends perfectly the finesse of the turkey and chocolate while bringing a touch of’Spice with curry.
Preparation time : 15 mn
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 turkey cutlets
For the sauce:
- 300 ml of liquid UHT cream
- 200 g chocolate Lindt Universal
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shaved
Turkey curry recipe chocolate sauce
Preparing the sauce:
- Boil the cream (microwave or saucepan)
- Pour over chocolate, broken into pieces
- Wait 1 minute, then whisk
- Add the curry and mix.
Cooking the turkey and dressing plate:
- Heat over high heat a pan with a little oil
- Although brown the turkey for the latter are slightly crisp on the palate
- Add salt / pepper
- Cut the slices into strips 1 cm wide
- Arrange the slices in the middle of the plate and add the sauce sparingly on the turkey and decoration on the plate.
Phot credit: Lindt