Treat yourself with this delicious recipe for curry’lamb, a subtle blend of spices and meat’lamb adorned with cilantro.
D’Indian origin, that should be the typical dish’unanimity around the table!
Here are the delicious curry for recett’lamb, coriander and coconut milk.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kg’Shoulder boneless
- 50 cl coconut milk
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves’garlic
- 1 dice of fresh ginger
- 2 tsp curry
- 1 bunch coriander fresh
- Salt and pepper
Curry recipe for’lamb:
The recipe for curry’Lamb is very easy to achieve but so good that’it is equally suitable for a quick meal for a dinner with friends.
- Start by peeling and slicing the’onion
- Peel the’garlic and’mash up
- Peel the ginger and grate
- Heat the’oil in a Dutch oven
- Saute onions and the’garlic for 5 minutes
- Add the’lamb and brown the pieces on each side
- Sprinkle with curry
- Pour the coconut milk and ginger and cover
- Simmer on low heat for 35 minutes
It is then used to curry’lamb with rice and chopped coriander on top as a flavor and decoration!