Treat yourself with this recipe for lamb curry with coconut milk, as easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 800 g of high-ribs (or collar or chest) tolamb
- 2 apples
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 limes juice
- 20 cl of coconut milk
- 20 cl of white wine
- 10 cl cream
- 2 c. curry powder
- 1 c. tablespoons flour
- 4 c. tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper.
Recipe for lamb curry with coconut milk
- Brown the top-ribs with olive oil in a casserole.
- Remove the meat, add chopped onion and chopped garlic, melt over low heat.
- Add flour and curry, leaving scorch 3 minutes, then add the white wine, 20 ounces of water and boil 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, stir, put the meat back into the pan, season and cover.
- 1:30 cook on low heat (45 min cooker), stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Add them in the pan 15 minutes before end of cooking with cream and lime juice.
Serve with basmati rice.