Simple, fast and terribly greedy, crumble apple rhubarb and custard is a dessert that should be the’unanimously!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 3 apples,
- 300 g rhubarb
- 100g soft butter + 20g for flat
- 100 g of sugar
- 70 g of powder’almonds
- 150 g flour
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ c. c. cinnamon
- 1 custard box Gloria kitchen.
- Find Out all our recipes crumble
Recipe for apple and rhubarb crumble and custard
Turn the oven to 240 ° C (th. 8).
- Butter a baking dish.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Fry them in a pan with a little butter for 5 minutes.
- Wash the rhubarb, cut into pieces and add them to the potatoes.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring.
- Place the fruit in the dish and pour the lemon juice over it.
- Mix fingertips flour, sugar, powder’almonds soft butter cut into pieces to get a grainy paste.
- Spread it over the fruit in an even layer.
- Put in the oven and bake 20 to 25 min.
- Serve warm with custard.
You can add the raspberries to the mix to vary the flavor.
Visual credits: © Gloria / C. Iwanon