What better that’good side of farm pork, cooked with spinach and cream. Here is the delicious recipe, easy and quick.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 bunch watercress
- 35g salted butter
- 100 g’spinach
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 40 cl heavy cream (30% fat)
- 2 cl’oil’peanut
- 4 ribs pork
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of farm pork ribs
- Remove the stalks, wash and cut into pieces watercress.
- Melt 15g butter in a pan, braise it to watercress and spinach, sprinkle with sugar.
- When the vegetables are reduced to "compote", add heavy cream. Bring to a boil and season. Keep warm.
- In a skillet, heat the’oil and remaining butter, y cook pork ribs 8-10 minutes (depending on the’thick).
- Arrange the chops on plates accompanied by vegetables.
B.a.ba the head
You can serve this recipe with roasted potatoes or mashed.
Learn more about spinach
Edible plant native to Persia, the’spinach is introduced into Europe by the Crusades in the twelfth century.
Sweet and tender, young shoots are delicious raw, prepared salad, sprinkled with’a simple vinaigrette, revealing a subtle note of hazelnut. Thicker and softer, leaves adults consume chopped or branches.
They are cooked in’steamed or fried with a little butter, a leading cream or béchamel and consist of wonderful soups and purees.
Côtes du Rhône village.
Words of the kitchen:
Allow to cure: a vegetable cook gently, covered in its vegetation water with very little fat.
Calories per person: 440.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel