Here is a delicious soup recipe two celery, accompanied by delicious smoked salmon strips.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 celeriac
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 strand’tarragon
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 10 cl cream (30% M. G.)
- Coarse salt, salt, pepper
- Vegetable garden: cultivate celery
- Health: Celery benefits and virtues
Recipe of the two celery cream
- Peel the celery root (like a potato), wash and cut into small pieces.
- Peel, wash and cut the celery into small pieces.
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the’tarragon.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Bring 1 liter’salt water with salt to a boil. Add the two celery, and simmer covered for 40 minutes. Mixer. Rectify’seasoning, stir in the cream.
- Spread the cream two celery into bowls.
- On the surface, the drop’chopped tarragon and smoked salmon strips.
B.A.BA the head
Requiring very little work, celery is prepared as follows:
- off the coasts of each other and cut flush of leaves;
- Wash thoroughly and dry;
- to avoid too stringy parts, peel branches in’Using’a peeler, then cut them according to the chosen recipe.
For the celeriac, c’is even simpler, just cut the ball four and peel to’Using’a knife or’a
Both celery are eaten raw as cooked.
- For the celery, it takes 10 minutes to cook in’boiling water or the’pressure cooker, 20 minutes for a gratin dish.
- For the celeriac, it takes 5 minutes in’boiling water to blanch 8 minutes in’pressure cooker into a puree, 15 minutes to fry and roast for 20 minutes.
If celeriac consists alone tasty food (mashed potatoes, remoulade salad ...), the celery is often reduced, wrongly, to an aromatic function because of its subtle and delicate taste. Yet it is delicious in soups, salads, gazpacho, au gratin, alongside cheese or mussels ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel