The pancake is’One of the most common essential dishes in the world. Everyone has a different recipe, made with wheat flour or corn, as here with US corn pancakes.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 120 g flour
- 1 egg
- 25 cl whole milk
- 40g salted butter
- 125 g of fine semolina corn
- 50g butter
Corn pancakes recipe
- Place the flour into a fountain in the center put salt and’egg.
- Mix gradually pour the milk, mix up’to’obtaining’a smooth dough, let stand 1 hour.
- Add 10 g of melted butter into the dough before the’use.
In a saucepan’boiling salted water,
- Pour into rain cornmeal.
- Add the butter, stir and cook for the time indicated on the package (usually 8-10 min).
- Mix the pancake batter and’add to the preparation of semolina.
- Mix well.
Cook the pancakes like traditional pancakes in a pan with 30g of butter.
Taste accompanied syrup’maple, jam or sweetened condensed milk.