Both savory crumble cabbage, mimolette and oats are an original and delicious recipe that should surprise and delight more’a ...
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 mini cauliflower
- 1/2 broccoli
- 80g mimolette
- 50 gr of her Bio oats
- 50 grams of flour
- 60 g butter
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Crumble Recipe of the two cabbage, oats and mimolette
Heat a large pot of salted water.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and set aside in a bowl at room temperature.
- Rinse broccoli and cauliflower.
- Cut the feet off the florets.
- Coarsely cut into 2 or 4 depending on size.
- Plunge everything into the pot of boiling water and cook for 10 min.
In the meantime,
- Coarsely grate the mimolette and place in a bowl.
- Add flour, oat bran, season lightly and add the butter cubes.
- Mix with fingertips until mixture sandy, but in which there are a few pieces.
Drain vegetables and place in a baking dish. Divide mixture to crumble on top and bake for 15 to 20 min. depending on the type of oven (convection or not).
Enjoy the warm from the oven.
The suggestion of HelloFresh:
To appeal to smaller, this dish can also be transformed into a new 'vegetarian' and the crisp pie.
To do this, reduce pureed vegetables with 1 knob of butter and sprinkle with crumble on top.
Do not throw your feet cauliflower and broccoli in your! They can serve you to complete a soup.
This crumble is eaten with a salad or ham for example.