Clementine s’accords perfectly with the chocolate and this recipe offers a wonderful dessert.
Surprise your friends with this chocolate cream and candied clementines half.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 30 cl cream
- 80 g of butter
- 80g sugar
- 6 clementines Corsican IGP
- 100 g of sugar
Chocolate cream and candied clementines half
Simmer 10 minutes the chocolate in a saucepan with 20 cl’water and 20 cl cream, stirring until’that thickens, remove from heat.
- Boil the sugar and 3 tbsp. Tablespoons’water till’to obtain a caramel.
- Add it to the chocolate with the remaining cream and butter.
- Smooth whisk.
- Let cool, break into glasses and book costs 2 h.
- Wash 2 clementines, grate zest and squeeze their juice.
- Boil the sugar with the zest, juice and 5 c. Tablespoons’water for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Peel the clementines, put quarters in the syrup, boil and immediately remove from heat and let cool.
- Arrange the clementine segments on chocolate and serve.
Photo JC Amiel - Styling LETEURE Marie - Clémentine de Corse IGP