This is an ideal and quick entry to prepare for the holidays with crispy cones with foie gras and fig jam Granny, lamb's lettuce, parsnips and beets.
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 10 to 15 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 12 sheets of bricks
- 250g Seared foie gras
- Figs fresh
- 12 ie curved coffee Bonne Maman jam figs
- A bag of chews
- A beautiful beet very red
- 1 parsnip
- Hazelnut oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Aluminum or stainless steel cone paper
- Paper towels
Crispy cones with foie gras and fig jam, mash, parsnips and beetroot
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 6)
- Cut the filo sheets into 4 triangles.
- Brush with butter and roll the horn.
- Improvise cones with aluminum foil if you do not have one real.
- Colour oven 10min at 180 ° C.
Gently remove the aluminum cone and let cool on paper towels.
Fill the cones only a few minutes before serving for the leaves of bricks is not soggy and remain crisp.
- Cut the foie gras into small cubes.
- Cut the figs into small pieces 8 or 12.
- Dip the pieces of fig and foie gras in the fig jam Bonne Maman.
- Sauté a few minutes in a hot dry pan. Place in the horn.
Add some figs jam on top.
Malignant Council about foie gras and fig jam recipe
Serve with a mixed salad, lamb's lettuce, thin slices of parsnip and beautiful pieces of beet.
Season with hazelnut oil and balsamic vinegar.