Here is a high desert color, light and particularly fruity to complete your meal. An easy and inexpensive recipe.
Preparation : 20 min Baking : 20 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 g’a mixture of red fruits (Or blueberries)
- 80 g of sugar cane
- 20 cl whole milk milk
- 40 g seeds of chia
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons syrup’agave
- 4 cocoa beans with pulp
- Some leaves of mint
Recipe of the red fruit cream seeds
Wash the berries. Drain. Place in a saucepan, cover with’water.
Cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Crush them.
Return the pan to the heat and bring to boil.
Place fruit puree obtained through d’a fine sieve. Press to’Using’pestle order’extract maximum juice.
Pour the juice into a saucepan. Add sugar. Mix. Bring to a boil and cook 10 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly.
In a saucepan,
- Pour the milk, heat and add the chia seeds.
- Remove from heat and mix with syrup’agave and cocoa beans.
- Let stand preparation.
- Leave to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Place the cream in small bowls.
- Pour the puree of red fruit, sprinkle with chopped mint, then enjoy!
Learn more about chia seeds
Staple of the Aztec people, chia seeds disappeared with this civilization in the fifteenth century. Reappeared there twenty’years in’industry, they are aujourd’hui mainly produced in Peru.
Recalling sesame, they are small and colored white or brown. Nature, roasted or ground, they s’use in many food preparations (cakes, pancakes ...) and mixed with cereals, dairy products, salads, fruit juice ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel