At the end of’summer, when well ripe nectarines not require that’to be chewed, we can also make delicious jams will accompany us throughout the’winter.
Ingredients and cooking time, here is the delicious nectarine jam recipe.
Ingredients for 10 jars of jam:
- 2 kg of nectarines
- 1 kg of caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 lemons
Recipe of the nectarine jam:
Start by preparing nectarines, removing the core and peeling each nectarine.
- Cut the nectarines into cubes
- Put large cubes in a bowl.
- Squeeze 2 lemons on nectarines and mix gently.
- Add sugar on top, stir again for all the pieces of nectarine is in contact with the sugar.
- Finally add the vanilla pod.
- Let marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours and 6 hours (maceration time also depends on the maturation of nectarines)
Cooking jam nectarine:
In a preserving pan, a pot or by default, a large pot or Dutch oven,
- Pour all the preparation of nectarine and vanilla.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Pour the jam in jam jars.
- Close the jars and return up’full cooling.
Drink at every opportunity, c’delicious!
- Find All our jams and all our recipes nectarine