The house is strawberry jam’One of the most common because it is both delicious and easy to make.
Whatever the varieties of strawberries you choose, the result should be up to your expectations.
Picking out potting, here is how successful your strawberry jam.
Preparation time : 45 min
Cooking time 20-25 min depending on the variety and level of maturity of strawberries.
- 1kg strawberries ripe
- 500 g of sugar
- All proceeds from jams and jellies
- All recipes strawberries
Recipe for strawberry jam:
The recipe for strawberry jam is easy and fast and the result is often much better than that’we buy in the trade ...
N’Please feel free to contact fruit and vegetable vendors at the end of the market because they often have ripe strawberries remains that sometimes unmarketable’he will be happy to make you cheap.
- So try to use ripe strawberries because the more it are and the more they are naturally sips sucre.
- Wash your strawberries to’cold water without damaging the then drain to evacuate’remaining water.
- Remove the stalks strawberries
- Put them in a large copper basin, a pot or other large container type pot or large saucepan.
- Add the sugar.
- Mix together gently to distribute the strawberries and sugar evenly.
- A variant is to macerate the strawberries and sugar for several hours until’total dissolution of sugar.
- Bring to the boil and hold boil for a minute, stirring constantly twenty especially if your container tends to hang.
- Then reduce the heat to low
S’ensure that the jam is cooked:
- To s’ensure that strawberries are cooked, pour a tablespoon in a cold plate and see if it freezes. If c’is where c’is that your jam is ready.
- Let stand a few minutes before putting pots.
Review comments and strawberry jam variants!
Find also Other homemade jam recipes
- Read also: cultivate strawberries
- All strawberry recipes