Preparation time : 10
Cooking time 40
Difficulty : Easy
Number of peoples: 4-5 pots 250 g
List of ingredients:
- 1 kg 200 figs ripe purple
- 50 cl of white wine (quality)
- 500g honey thousand flowers, liquid
- 400g granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
Preparation of the recipe:
- J’wipe my figs, I remove the tail. I cut them into 4. I put them in my copper basin, I pour the wine and add the cinnamon stick.
- I bring to the boil, not too fast, I let it simmer until’that figs s’soften. I fee and reserve in a bowl.
- J’add honey in my bowl, and sugar. I reduce this tasty syrup. It freezes at the end of my wooden spoon. I pick the cinnamon stick.
- I decanted my figs, I use my potato masher to give more consistency and gives a little broth.
- J’scalded my pots and lids. I towels as and as I filled and screwed the lid, I outcross them in’hot water, standing and not returned (25 minutes). The vacuum will do it alone.
- This principle is’canning (Nicolas Appert), I never spill my pots. The cover in a bomb first, then s’curves, is evacuated.
The head of council :
Ice served accompanied’a scoop of ice cream or sorbet or even warmed up and put in a buckwheat pancake purses ... Everything is allowed even to eat with a spoon, pot pure happiness!
Recipe from Porcher