C’often at Christmas and winter as clementines are the best to eat.
Full of vitamins, here is a delicious recipe to cook!
Ingredients for 2 people:
8 clementines (Two for decoration) with their leaves.
- 19 cl whipping cream or semi-thick
- 2 eggs
- 9 cups milk
- 200g dark chocolate.
- 20 g of crushed pistachio
- 20 gr yellow or lime zest
Recipe chocolate clementines:
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- Mix eggs, milk, cream and strain (pass a fine strainer)
- Then mix with chocolate
- Cut off the head of clementines, keep the leaves for decoration
- Empty clementines has the’Using the end of’a spoon handle gently and keep the hull
- Form egg cups with leaves’aluminum
- Ask hulls very straight clementines in egg cups and delicately put the chocolate cream
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 140 ° (see 20 minutes for me)
- To present, have some segments, diagonally, clementine on’plate
- Ask the shells (3 per plates), garnish with a sprinkling of pistachio peels, leaves with their hats
PS: I still had some chocolate cream j’have cooked at the same time and degrees in ramekins ..). Note also that’it is better to clementines with rather thick skin, because less fragile to empty, you have to see.
Recipe from Sylvie