The romanesca cabbage is a good product, it could almost decorative. He remains in the’trim and offers a more subtle taste.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 Sar net about 250 gr
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon yellow
- 1 baby Romanesco
- 25 cl milk
- 5 cl cream (optional)
- 1 olive oil net
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe Casserole Sar with citrus and Romanesco
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 6).
- Cut the fish fillet into small cubes, about 1 cm.
- To peel all citrus fruits, raise the supreme and cut the quarters into 2 or 3 pieces.
In 2 individual casseroles (or 1 large)
- Place the cubes of fish, citrus cubes, salt and pepper and mix.
- Divide the milk and add the cream (optional).
- Close the casserole and place in the oven for 15 to 20 min.
In the meantime,
- Separate the florets cabbage, rinse and cut into strips.
- In a hot pan, add 1 olive oil and sear cabbage strips for 30 sec. over high heat, stirring.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, reduce the heat and continue cooking over medium heat for 15 minutes. stirring occasionally.
Remove the casserole from the oven, check for doneness and serve with cabbage slices.
For most big appetites : Join a black bowl of rice for example, or a little quinoa.
The technique of HelloFresh:
Peel a citrus : Using a sharp knife, cut off the ends of the fruit so that they can then ask the stably on a board.
Cut the skin from top to bottom, slightly incising the game with the flesh of the fruit.
Be sure to follow the curvature of the citrus fruit. Go around the fruit and remove the few remaining white fibrous parts.
Lift supreme : To do this, cut into quarters with a knife, taking care to incision between the skins separating neighborhoods.