Here is a tasty and original wedding, the Brussels sprouts and chestnuts!
This recipe is both quick and easy to perform, it is ideal for a last minute meal ...
Ingredients for 4 people:
The best time to harvest the sprouts is during’winter, from November to January.
- 500 g cabbage Brussels
- 4 large slices of bacon
- 20g butter
- 125g canned chestnuts
- 1 liter chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for brussels sprouts, bacon and roasted chestnuts:
This recipe can s’2 effetuer time of’First cook the Brussels sprouts and then the bacon and chestnuts.
- Start with wash Brussels sprouts
- Boil the chicken stock
- Then dip the Brussels sprouts in the broth
- Leave Leather 15 minutes over low heat, cabbages must remain firm
- Once cooked, drain and keep warm
- Meanwhile, cut the bacon into strips
- Drain the chestnuts
- Melt the butter in a pan
- Brown the chestnuts in butter until’in that’they are caramelized
- Add bacon a few moments so the grill
- Serve Brussels sprouts in a soup plate along with some roasted chestnuts and bacon
- We can pour a few tablespoons chicken stock soup as a sauce
An alternative is to replace the bacon with bacon and sauté the sprouts in the end with chestnuts and bacon.