Must hot drinks and ideal to finish a meal with a delicious and comforting dessert, the Liège chocolate is a delicious recipe.
Preparation : 15 min
Baking : 5 min
INGREDIENTS for 6 people
- 1.2 l water
- 100 g caster sugar
- 250g Lindt chocolate Cooking On A 70% Cacao®
- 50 g of cocoa powder
- 20 cl cream
- 75 cl chocolate ice cream
- A Lindt chocolate chips Cooking The 70% Cacao®
Chocolate recipe liegeois
1. Prepare the chocolate drink. Start by bringing the water to a boil
with the sugar. Chop the chocolate. Add the chopped chocolate and cocoa
in boiling water, whisking briskly to whisk. Wear
back to the boil, then remove from heat.
2. Blend the mixture for 3 minutes, then pour into a large
bowl. Let cool the chocolate drink before putting the
3. Place a bowl icing 15 minutes in the freezer. Mount it
the cream farm whipped cream. Put it in your pocket
fitted with a fluted tip socket.
4. To serve, shape 2 chocolate ice balls by
no one. Place them in a tall glass. Pour the drink
cold chocolate. Finish with a rosette of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Serve immediately with a straw and
an ice cream scoop.
Photo credit: Ed.Larousse - A Cooking Lindt 70% Cocoa The Best Recipes.