Discover or rediscover this delicious chocolate drink with the famous hit chocolate.
C’is a perfect recipe for dessert, accompanied’ice scoop of vanilla.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people
- 250 g chocolate Black Universal
- 75 cl milk
- 25 g of cocoa powder
- 6 scoops vanilla
- 6 c. in s. whipping cream
Recipe for chocolate hit:
1. Chop chocolate finely. Heat the milk in a saucepan with 50 cl of water and cocoa powder.
2. Add the chopped chocolate and stir to melt. Bring to the limit of the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
3. Put a scoop of ice cream in a blender, add a cup of chocolate and mix quickly, then add 1 tablespoon of cream and blend again.
Pour into a tall glass.
4. Are fabricating other chocolates hit the same way and serve immediately.
Solar Editions - Lindt A L Cooking’Universal - The Best Recipes