Here is the cheesecake, revised and corrected, jam chestnut. As easy and quick to prepare this dessert should delight your taste buds.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 100 g of shortbread
- 1 jar of jam chestnuts Bonne Maman
- 400 g of natural cheese
- 50g butter
- 50 cl cream
- 4 eggs
- 50g sugar
Recipe for cheesecake chestnut jam
- Mix the biscuits and mix with the softened butter.
- Divide the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan 20 cm.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream with the sugar, then add the eggs one at a time to obtain a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake 40 minutes at 170 ° C.
- Let stand for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Before serving, cover the chestnut jam cheesecake.
Photo credit: Good Mom / F. Mantovani