The caviar’Eggplant is a delicious recipe and original way to cook eggplant, both fine and tasty.
Input or aperitif, c’is a dish of’was just as fresh as easy.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2 large Eggplant
- 2 cloves’garlic
- Pink peppercorns
Caviar recipe for’Eggplant:
The recipe for caviar’Eggplant will be better if prepared the day before because the eggplant will have time to s’soak up the flavors and confire a little longer.
- Preheat oven to 150 °
- Wash Eggplant and cut in two in the length direction.
- Incision slightly flesh in 2 directions so as to create a checkerboard
- Place the eggplant flesh side plate on top
- Drizzle d’oil’olive flesh side
- Place in the oven and leave until leather’that the flesh is soft (about 1 hour of cooking)
- Remove from oven and recover all the flesh
- Mix with’crushed garlic and coriander
- Cool and refrigerate
The caviar’Eggplant keeps well in the refrigerator covered with slightly’oil’Olive.
You can taste the caviar’eggplant with grilled bread, decorated with pink peppercorns and possibly some small minced shallots or red onion.