Here's a great idea’drink or appetizer with these stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. à Tablespoons’oil’olive
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 12 large mushrooms of Paris
- 2 trays St Mo? Ret allégé
- 2 slices ham
- 6 tbsp. à cottage cheese 0% of M. G.
- A few leaves of mesclun
- Chilli’Espelette, sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Mushrooms stuffed with fresh cheese
- Peel and éthe mincer’onion. Chop.
In a poéthe,
- heat the’oil and cook the’onion without coloring. L’season.
PréHeat the oven à 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Clean the mushrooms. Remove the feet.
In a bowl,
- Pour the cream cheese, onions and parsley.
- Season with pepper.
- Add the ham préalablement émincé andéall with soft white cheese.
- Rectify’seasoning and garnish téyour mushrooms in this prépreparation.
- Bake 15 à 20 minutes.
Serve the mushrooms with a few leaves of mesclun. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
The fleshy fungi and size aro? My powerful, évoquant végétal but above the basement, which characterérisent fungus Paris are set à l’honored in this prépreparation, just Tempérée by’packing machine that brings the sweetness mainly by onions, sweet and fruité by the cheese.
The fraîrelease button d’red Marcillac, himself méme playing between fruit Notesées and végétales, will give relief à l’together while placing more emphasis on the’contribution of fresh cheese.
In white, a Chenin by its vivacityéBut also notes gentian and cellar thanéveloppent some milléSimes in soils as Co? Loir cakes will be a happier partner.
Idées prices (in 2014): - 4.5 Marcillac à € 12
- Co? Cakes Loir 5 à € 30 M. Chassin
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel