Walnut carpaccio de Saint-Jacques is a delicate way of cooking this product from the sea to the end and subtle taste.
Ideal input and particularly appreciated when’it's hot, here is the recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 450 Saint-Jacques nuts
- 1 lemon
- 1 small piece fresh ginger (1 inch head)
- 1 pinch of curry
- 4 tbsp’oil’olive
- Salt, pink peppercorns (or mixing 5 bays)
- Some strands chive
Recipe carpaccio de Saint-Jacques, ginger and curry:
This carpaccio recipe of Saint-Jacques No’is not long to realize but you will absolutely one good knife to make very thin slices of Saint-Jacques.
- First remove the coral if there.
- Wash Walnut St. Jacques
- Cut the nuts Saint-Jacques in very thin slices (as fine as possible)
- Arrange on plates
Preparing the marinade
- In a bowl, pour the’oil’olive
- Squeeze the lemon juice
- Chop and add the ginger
- Sprinkle curry
- Finely chop the chives and add
- Finally add salt and pepper (5 berries)
- Mix everything
- Pour the marinade over the plates
- Keep cool for at least 1 hour
Just before serving,
- Chop and put some sprigs of chives on top
- Serve fresh
Recipe from Camille (44)