In a glass or drink, here is a recipe for’fresh and original entrance to steamed carrots and whipped cream with mint.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g carrots
- 1 orange
- 6 sheet mint
- 25 cl cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of steamed carrots and whipped mint
- Cut the stalks, peel, wash and cut the carrots into small regular washers.
- Press the’orange, reserving the juice.
- Remove the’water in the lower part of the steamer, the boil.
- Placing cores in the upper part of the steamer. Bake 15 minutes until’in that’they are tender.
- Season carrots with juice’orange, salt and pepper.
- Wash and chop the mint (keep some leaves for dressage).
- Whip the cream (although cold) into whipped cream. Add salt, pepper and chopped mint.
Divide the carrot slices in glasses. Place the whipped cream and mint leaves.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche