Light and fruity, quail recipe with raisins is both simple to make and deliciously tasty.
The cooking juices, syrupy, and candied fruit just make this very tasty recipe!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 beautiful quail
- 4 slices bacon
- 400 g grapes off white
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 shallot
- 20g butter
- 1 stalk thyme
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
Recipe of the quail with grapes:
The success of this recipe lies both in cooking quail and coloring in dressage.
For this, ideally using a small pot or cast iron casserole.
- Finely chop the’shallot
- Bard quail with bacon
- Melt butter
- Brown the quail on each side so as to color on all sides.
- Add the’minced shallot and sweat a while
- Add thyme, honey and white wine
- Cover the casserole and let leather for 15 minutes on low heat
- Remove quail and make leather grapes in the juices for 10 minutes, adding a big end of cooking butter
Dressage quail aware of grapes with one quail at the center of’plate, grapes around the quail and the juices to coat everything ...
As a side dish you can serve quail with grapes with steamed potatoes, rice or with fresh taliatelles.
Recipe from Chef Myriam (17)
- Read also: Quails lacquered in black cherry jam