Easy and quick to perform, mango and strawberry skewers are a great idea for a cocktail, an aperitif or a fruity taste with children.
Fresh and full of vitamin c’is also an original dessert to finish the meal with a light touch.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 mango
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 package thin sticks covered with chocolate.
- Optional : Colorful sugar pearls.
Skewers with mango and strawberries
- Rinse and dry the strawberries. Remove stems. If large, cut into 4 pieces.
- Cut the mango into two on each side of the nucleus and crisscross the flesh into cubes for dice.
- Toggle on chocolate sticks of diced mango and strawberries.
Optionally, for children, decorate light rain colored sugar pearls.
Visual credits: © Marie LETEURE / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel