Here is a tasty recipe, the traditional white sausage with apples, slightly candied and accompanied thyme.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
In Cart :
- 2 white puddings
- 4 apples Elstar
- some branches of thyme
In the closet :
- 2 knobs butter
- 1 c. tablespoons sugar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe Bratwurst, confit potatoes with thyme:
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and the result is really delicious ...
- Cut apples in 4, remove the central parts, peel and cut into thin strips. Sauté over medium heat in a pan with 1 knob of butter and sugar for 15 minutes.
- Add a little water if it hangs.
- In the middle of cooking time, add the thyme and mix.
In the meantime,
- Cut the sausage into slices and season lightly.
- Heat a second pan with 1 butter.
- Fry over medium heat / low heat for 6-8 minutes and serve with the fried potatoes with thyme.
Suggestion for bigger appetites:
Accompany this dish with toasted rice bowl or small potatoes in water with 1 knob of butter and a little salt.
The info of the dietitian:
Apples are a great source of vitamin C and potassium. It contains many nutrients that are hiding under his skin.
It is therefore recommended, when you eat one raw apple, rinse well and eaten with the skin.